Saturday, October 31, 2009

1. We say hello.


Having a blog means never having to say no I don't.
What should you expect? Fashion to be bluntly exact. Shoes, because I do love shoes. Inspirations, coming from whoever or whatever I see fit. New ideas, because frankly, don't we all get bored so easily? Pictures, the saying "a picture is worth a thousand words" is damn true. I would kiss the person who said that. And expect some wicked little tales of life. Life as a fashionista.
I must say now, that there is also love. Its a key ingredient in fashion.

If you say, "I love that Chanel bag", "I love that Valentino dress", means there is love in your heart.
Enough about love now, love can be painful too, so lets not bring up our old stories now.
Shall we go on?

What fascinates me about fashion is that once you discover it, you feel like you are in this group. In this team. In this world. Everybody plays a part in it. Its like this big English play, that needs thousands of extras. Only fashion has millions of extras, maybe even billions if you ad the accessories.


I will leave it at that.
Till tomorrow fashionistas, I need my beauty sleep and my before bed Benson & Hedges de Luxe smoke.

Kisses & Hugs

ALICE

No comments:

Post a Comment