Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is that women wearing.. Not black?>?


Aren't you bored of BLACK yet? No? Not a tiny bit? Not even a little tiny weeny bit? Okay I'm not either, but what I am a bit tired of is the ALL black combos.. I mean okay one day its fine, two days okay I get it your really cool... but after, no pop of color? Nothing? Nada? Nu? FINE!
Anyways little darlings what I mean is I'm getting into pink hues a bit, and greens & blues, orange & purples, red & ...gray?
I'm just saying, even Chanel has some color in. And are we seeing a pattern? I am, its a rock & roll girl with tough black leather boots with chains on and mini tight fitting dresses that have some rip & tear... with long loose wavy hair of course, I'm just saying, did Balmain turned us into rocky zombies? Well nobody can complain because the shows are AMAZING! And the pieces are very new, but we see them everywhere... I'm calling for more individualism and a dash more feminism..
Softer materials or at least softer colors, and if thats too hard for some... at least leave the leather jacket at home for a couple of days.



AIR KISSES!

Photo: Jak & Jil Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment